Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lily annd friends photo


Paul has worked out how to get photos off my camera onto the computer - hopefully I'll learn how to do it too sometime.
This is a picture of the group of kids at the transition camp - typical of Lily to end up in the front!
We're beginning to prepare now for our weekend in Auckland seeing Beth admitted to the bar - It's at the high court and she has to wear a wig so I hope I can get some pictures. We'll also catch up with Rachel who we haven't seen for over 18 months - and we'll take her out to a posh restaurant to celebrate her 21st birthday which she's just had. Then a week after that we go to Australia to see my brother Jon and will spend the day before in Wellington with sister Caroline. I need to get Australian visas and a travel cot sorted out.

No comments: