Tuesday, December 2, 2008

packing for San Francisco

The house is in total chaos and I am supposed to be sorting it totally so that Hannah, Beth and Joe can cope while Paul and I are in San Francisco for a week.

I just have to have a break from sorting out Xmas presents and putting away winter clothing. Isaac is helping by finding every toy I've earmarked for jumble and throwing it round the house.

The other day Isaac was quiet for a while and we discovered he had been in Noah's cupboard, emptied out Noah's clean undies and had squashed himself into their box!

Travelling without any children is going to be so much easier - I think even the twelve hour flight to LA will be peaceful. Paul will be at his conference of 15,000 delegates and I'll be Christmas shopping and reading novels and trying not to worry about everyone back home.

No comments: