Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Beauty and the Beast continued

Noah is still thinking about 'Beauty and the Beast'. He got in our bed this morning and told Paul he was the beast, I was Belle and he was chip!
Being Belle has almost been enough to get me through the very wet walk to school this morning including Noah soaking his trousers right up to his knees by walking straight through a deep puddle and waiting for the traffic lights to do another full long cycle as Noah was so far behind me when they first changed in our favour!
J is also excited about Beauty and the Beast as her class is going on a trip backstage to see all the costumes and sets, although she lets us know about her dance lessons and recital when she says "It's not really that exciting for me because I've actually performed on stage at the Regent."

No comments: